Sky Pilot integrates with some of the most popular on-demand video streaming services out there. To get started, create an account on the streaming provider of your choice and connect it to your Sky Pilot account.
Step 1: Connect Sky Pilot with your Video Streaming Account
1. Visit the Settings page and click on the Integration option
2. Choose the video hosting account (Vimeo, Wistia, Sproutvideo) and follow the on-screen instructions to connect the accounts
Step 2: Setup Permissions for Vimeo Video
2. Upload or Select a Video
4. Select General > Privacy
5. For Who can watch this video? select Hide this video from Vimeo
6. For Where can this video be embedded? Select Specific domains
7. In the Domains section, enter the URL of your store. your-store.com , your-store.myshopify.com and skypilotapp.com
We recommend adding both your custom domain and your myshopify domain
Step 3: Add a Vimeo Video to a Shopify Product
1. Go to Sky Pilot Products section
2. Select a product/variant you would like to attach the video to
3. Find the ADD VIDEOS section on the right panel and search for the name of the video you want; once you click on the mentioned, it will be added to the product/variant
Videos stored in any video streaming provider do not count toward your storage limit and streaming does not count against your bandwidth. All Vimeo videos can be delivered; including live videos. To deliver videos that are not publicly available via Vimeo, you will need a paid Vimeo Pro or a larger account with Vimeo.
Note: Before integration, please make sure that Vimeo / Wistia / Sprout are available in the country where you want to do sales.
How to setup streaming fallback