With Mailchimp, you can automate post-purchase campaigns that send customized emails to remind single-purchase customers that it’s time to re-order, build long-lasting relationships with your customers, and increase revenue.
The data we transfer:
- Order Number
- Order IDs
- Customer Email
- Customer Name
- Order Type - Reorder
This article will detail how to perform every step successfully and ensure your customer information appears correctly on your Mailchimp account via webhooks in real-time. Please read through and follow carefully.
Step 1: API Key
- To locate the API Keys, log into your Mailchimp account.
- Navigate to Account Settings > Extras > API keys.
- Under Your API keys, tap on Create a Key button and copy the API key.
- Set the status as Enable.
- Paste that into the API keys field in your Reorder Master workflow.
Step 2: Admin URL link
In the Step Configuration section of Mailchimp, Add Email with Merge Variables to list step, and add your Admin URL.
- To locate the Admin URL, log into your Mailchimp account.
- View your browser's URL and copy the values before .admin.
- Paste that into the Admin URL field in your Reorder Master workflow.
Step 3: Collect Audience ID
- To locate the Audience ID, log into your Mailchimp account.
- Navigate to Audience > All contacts > settings > Audience name and defaults
- Go to Audience and select your audience.
Step 4: Connect Reorder Master to Mailchimp
- Head over to Reorder Master app > Integrations
- Enable Mailchimp integration.
- Add the above details in Admin URL and Audience ID.
- Add Mailchimp API Key value.
- Add Mailchimp Account Email.
- Press Save.
Step 5: Monitor Mailchimp sync
1. Back to Mailchimp admin > Audience > All contacts > contact
2. You will see a new metric called Reorder Master; you can check the details from this example event we sent you.
Your Reorder Master and Mailchimp are now connected!
For any help, contact our customer support team!